SCSC is partnered with ICS to provide you with in house, specialized and innovative facility solutions that will help you plan, build, and operate your buildings well. These customized services integrate the planning, funding, construction, and ongoing operations of your facilities to assist you throughout all phases of a building project. SCSC members receive a 10% discount on facility planning and Owners Representation services performed by ICS.
- Facility Condition and Energy Audits
- Long Range Capital Improvement Planning & CIP360 software
- Long Term Facilities Maintenance Planning (LTFM)
- Indoor Air Quality Planning
- Pre-Referendum Planning & Communications
- Community and Private-Public Partnerships for RegionalPrograms
- Construction Management
- Owners Representation
- Program Management
- Performance Contracting Delivery Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Projects
- Occupancy Wellness Monitoring
SCSC partners with Rapp Strategies for high-quality public information and community engagement plans for school districts, cities, and counties to use during public referenda. Rapp Strategies can help SCSC members with operating levies, capital project requests or local option sales tax proposals. They will work with you to assess the best strategies based on your project objectives, its tax impact and their past experience with referenda.