questions or concerns

Early Childhood (birth to school age)

  • Talk to your family doctor
  • Talk to your day care provider
  • Contact your Local IEIC—Interagency Early Intervention Committee
  • Contact your school’s director of Special Education.

School Aged

  • Discuss concerns with parents/teachers/physician.
  • Review student's developmental, academic, and medical history.
  • Talk to previous teachers.
  • Follow your local school district’s referral procedure.
  • Contact your school’s  director of Special Education.